A West Island drop-in center offering activities to youth. MDJ Pierrefonds is here for you.
• I enjoyed discussing issues that mattered to me
• A girl in my high school committed suicide
• I just wanted someone to listen
• My friend dropped out of school
• My brother did a lot of drugs
• I felt like i didn't fit in
• My neighbour's father was abusive
• My friends and i needed a place to hang
when I was a teen, I needed a place like MDJ.
When I was a teen…
MDJ Pierrefonds is a non profit organization whose goal it is to encourage youth, aged 12 to 17 years old, to be active, think critically and be responsible young adults.
WHO WE ARE
The Maison des jeunes has 2 full time staff,2 part time staff and sees 10 to 12 volunteers a year. We currently run programs and activities that work on self esteem and social skills.
See how you can help. Your tax deductible donation will help the lives of young people
in your community.